1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ray Lewis is getting a statue

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Feb 8, 2013.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Next SportsJournalists.com outing is in Baltimore, then?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8925875/baltimore-ravens-plan-build-statue-ray-lewis

2. dargan

dargan Active Member

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2013/2/7/3955570/the-only-oscar-preview-sanctioned-by-the-almighty

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This isn't the best image of it because it appears the photographer had some difficulties with the lighting, but I think you can at least get some idea of what it looks like.

[​IMG]

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Still laughing at this one... SLAVERY WAS HARD BUT IT WASN'T THE AFC NORTH.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

I even had to laugh at that one.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

That was amazing. So good.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

My favorite: ... IF I WANTED TO WATCH AN OLD WOMAN DIE FOR TWO HOURS I'D GO REWATCH KERRY COLLINS PLAYING IN A SUPER BOWL.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

**SNORT**

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE MY NEW RADIO SHOW WITH COHOST ROB PARKER STARTING THIS SUMMER - PARKER-LEWIS CAN'T LOSE. IT'S A DEBATE FORMAT WHERE ROB CONSTRUCTS A LITERAL STRAW MAN AND THEN I GET TO TACKLE IT AND IT COUNTS FOR MY STATS.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

RayRay's HoF induction speech will redefine the term unintentional hilarity.

11. dargan

dargan Active Member

SORRY SALLY FIELD BUT A REAL FIRST LADY WOULDA KNOWN HONEST ABE NEEDED TO AT LEAST SEE SOME TITTIES. GALATIANS 1:9.

LIFE OF PI. HATED IT BECAUSE IF THERE IS A TIGER IN THE BOAT THE LORD WANTS YOU TO EAT THAT TIGER BECAUSE HE HATH PLANTED A BOUNTIFUL GARDEN FOR YOU TO HAVE DOMINION OVER! AND SOMETIMES IN THAT GARDEN HE PUTS A TIGER! WHICH IS A WEIRD PLANT WITH FANGS BUT THE LORD IS SO MYSTERIOUS! AND NOT REAL GOOD WITH TAXONOMY!

ARGO SEEMED SORT OF ARABO-JEW-BUDDHIST NO STARS

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Is Ray Lewis the greatest athlete in Baltimore history? It's between him, Johnny Unitas and Cal Ripken.

Draft saved Draft deleted