1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ray Lewis in the pantheon of great linebackers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

oop doesn't give a flying fuck, dude. i dared to say something not-so-nice about knoll the whisker biscuit. that bitch is shoving cotton in every orifice his hands can reach at this point.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

TP, ease up on him. Remember that gentle side we were talking about. You mentioned about Tatum fucking with everyone except Earl Campbell. Man you you hit that one right. I think he tried and Campbell, who was a stud, hit him so hard on a play that he pretty much left him alone. He may have been the one player Tatum somewhat feared, if you can call it that. Maybe respect would be a better word.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

earl was a bad, bad man.

i'm sure oop will be along in a minute, tho, and tell us earl didn't hold a candle to franco, let me step the fuck out of bounds 10 yards before a defender gets near me, harris, during his prime.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

Franco wouldn't take one for the team, that's for damn sure. He wasn't like Earl, who earned every yard and made people remember that 34 just ran through them like a car in an automated car wash. I think Tatum and Atkinson brought out a fear in Franco. And let's face it, who could blame him. Those two were animals playing the game the way the rules allowed them to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.