1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ravens cheerleader too fat, booted from Super Bowl lineup

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dog eat dog world, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Umm, dog, where's the evidence that this has anything to do with here being "too fat"? I just read through the link and didn't notice a single word suggesting that her weight had anything to do with it.

Nor, btw, does it say she was "booted" off the cheerleading team, instead she simply was among the ones who failed to make the cut for the SB trip, as the rules apparently prevent them from taking all.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"Fifty-SEVEN???!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Right. My question is why you would retire and then expect to be invited back -- unless you're Brett Favre.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There was a reference in one of the stories about her being suspended for gaining a few pounds, but it's never directly said that that's why she's not going to New Orleans.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If a chubby cheerleader can't get laid in New Orleans then the terrorists surely have won.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

"She may be the 57th hottest cheerleader, but how many cheerleaders would bring you lasagna at work?"

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And you might have the game to attract a 3 ... along with the rest of you schlubs.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Awesome job as always catching the sarcasm.

9. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

I had a meeting. Too big a hurry.

So I add this...yeah, it seems like weight had to do with it.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ravens-cheerleader-weight-gain-20130131,0,4056258.story

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

At what weight does the bear come out?
    [​IMG]

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I like her look. She looks more like a (very hot) normal woman than some of the cheerleaders who have more of a plastic look to them.

12. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Damn right, Mizzou.

To some in this society, if you're not 100 pounds and shopping at the 5-7-9 store, you're worthless. Feminists ought to be white-hot angry about this.

Draft saved Draft deleted