1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rate my Fantasy Football Draft

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm all for taking risks, but you took Edwards WAYYYY too high. It's likely he would have been available later on.

Fantasy question of my own: I'm thinking of grabbing LaBrandon Toefield (sp) off waivers. Good pick?

2. Trey Beamon

How about Reggie Cobb? I hear Harvey Williams may be a sleeper, too.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

If Taylor gets hurt, he'd be the primary recipient of the carries in Jax, I think.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

I think I had both on fantasy teams in the early 90s.

5. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I never thought I say this but I agree you are doomed look at your starting backs.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

How original, COCKDIAN. And thanks for reminding me: I need to resume that Othello production sometime.

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

You know what I don't even care right now.

8. Trey Beamon

What an awesome time to be a pre-teen NFL fan...

Football cards were still reasonable (I was partial to Pro Set and Action Packed), Starter jackets/Apex jackets/Zubaz pants were all the rage and the Bills choked every January.

Honestly, who wouldn't put this on right now? :D

[​IMG]

9. pallister

pallister Guest

I thought Zubaz went the way of the dodo bird, until my sister bought me a pair of White Sox Zubaz for my brithday this year. I wear them proudly every week, even in public. Especially in public.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Pallister, if you had worn those that one day at the mall, I think I would have converted to White Sox fandom. :D

11. pallister

pallister Guest

They have a strange effect on people. They're very powerful, and I must be careful how I use them. With great power comes great responsibility.

BTW, I did wear them to the Cell that night, and you wouldn't believe how many comments I got -- all from women.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Every time I see this thread it reads to me the first time as ratemyrack.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted