1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Rape, teaching and rape." "You said rape twice." "I like rape."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jul 5, 2012.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

You better not watch tonight's episode of 'Louie'.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Sadly I thought the same thing after watching it. :D

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

The Sheriff is what!?

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If you grew up a teen age boy, there is a world of difference with the hot female 20-something teacher coming on to you and the 50-something or 60-something male football coach.

Not saying what she did was right, but I don't think these are in the same ballpark. Everyone can yell at me, but that's my two cents. Now is she used coercion (like better grades) then that does change things.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

For fuck's sake.. It is a double standard. Too bad.

We always have complainers here coming and going and coming...too soon.

Am I right girls?

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

7. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

This times a trillion.

I know it's probably difficult for some women to understand, but I guarantee that the vast majority of 15-year-old boys, given the opportunity to have sex with a reasonably attractive teacher like the one featured in this thread, would take it every time and do so with a smile.

I have a 15-year-old son and I can tell you he's thinking about girls 99.9 percent of the time. He has about 300 Facebook friends and roughly 299 of them are girls. It's the age.

Unless this woman somehow forced this "boy" to have sex with her against his will -- which I seriously doubt -- then this is statutory rape under the law and not really rape in any other sense of the word.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I grew up in a different age, when one of my teachers (who we would now call a MILF) was regularly fucking one of my friends (aged 16-17) and while we gave him a hard time about it, it was mostly out of jealousy.

Oh, and BTW, the kid grew up to be perfectly normal-ish. And he still gets lots of tail.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Really? This whole concept about teenage boys needs to be explained?

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Really disappointed that the phrase "Poin files" did not appear in this title.

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

OK, I admit when I was in high school, I had a crush on one of my female teachers, too. No, nothing ever happened.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted