1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Damn, now I want some. I may buy a six-pack on the way home.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Finally got the first convenience store in the state to sell beer a couple weeks ago, and it's two minutes from the office. And they can sell beer til 1:45 a.m. Nice.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You know, I live in the Bible Belt and I can get beer and wine. Most of the ABC stores are closed, but there's a few out towards the beach that open for a few hours. That's two hours away, so no good unless I have to go home.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Yeah.. this is Doc's. He's gonna be a little crabby. :D

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'd be a little ticked too. No wonder you're cooking him a special side dish. :D

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hey.. we have like 15 beers in the fridge that have been there since CHRISTMAS.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

You're drinking your man's beer.

Oh.

No.

Unless you're waiting at the door wearing nothing but..........well, nothing when that boy gets home, there's gonna be some consequences.

8. Funny moment tonight ... a friend of ours comes by to pick up her 9-year-old daughter, who has been at our house since after church.

She was an hour later than she had planned and kept apologizing.

Little did she realize that the longer her daughter stays and keeps my two kids happy (rather than fighting with each other), the more I get done around the house.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

My old roommate always downed by Yuengling (without compensating me) and then restocked with some Lionshead. That stuff is slightly hideous. But she made up for it by bringing her hot law school buddies over all the time. There's a price to pay for ass, I guess.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Since CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! That won't do. That won't do at all!

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He can't be that mad. I cook for him. I do his laundry. I do other unmentionables for him. He can't be that mad.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

You clean the bathroom, right?

Just found out tonight that a co-worker has a bottle of a best-left-not-mentioned product. Angola, she may know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.