1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Despite the last basket by Duke, Maryland is playing pretty well tonight. It's really the first time I've gotten to watch them this season.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

If this keeps up, Duke will be dead to March.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Don't eat them all. Share with the rest of us.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Sugar = carbs = fat = bad. [/livestrong thread]

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Don't you know, wicked, everything will kill you?

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I do, Cadet. My stomach will kill me.

P.S. We finally got the honey-mustard snack wraps at the McDonald's' down here: honey mustard instead of ranch sauce, grilled chicken instead of fried. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Speaking of stuff that will kill you ... McDonald's. Especially your stomach. Or at least, mine.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's a smart food choice. I'll take my chicken grilled, not fried, any day of the week.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Haven't eaten McD's in about a year and a half. Have no desire to go there ever again.

Except for my lone travel superstition: when I take a 6 a.m. flight, and I do regularly, I have to get a bacon-egg-and-cheese biscuit and a Diet Coke before I go to the airport. Can't travel without it.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I hate McDonald's fries today. I will regret it later when my stomach rebels.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Just as long as you clean up after yourself when you drop your load on the SportsJournalists.com carpet.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

A) I just saw someone who used to be like a second dad to me at the Maryland game. That made me smile a lot.

B) Maryland just won by 12 and I'm making a very good dinner tonight as a celebration of my last night unemployed. Nothing could get me down tonight. :D My cheeks hurt from smiling and my voice hurts from screaming. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.