1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Songbird,

Give yourself a sinus massage or have your S.O. give you one. Then lay a warm washcloth on the sinus area. Make sure it stays warm though. Like, have a hot cup of water to dip it in when it starts to get cold. You may not feel the effects immediately, but you're going to thank me later.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Not the first time those words have been uttered by spup :D

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thanks, spup, cuz my head is getting more and more wonky by the second. Soon I'm downing some NyQuil. I figure if I sleep from 7 p.m. to 8 or 9 a.m. it's a good start to recovery. What sucks is that I have a shitload of stories to write before Tuesday.

Thought for the night: Someone I know was a nude model for a University of Iowa MFA III class back in '94. Would you ever get naked for money, and the chance to be the focal point of grad-school artisans?

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Somehow I think sportschick skipped the art class part of this and just went for the dough (Ducks!) :D

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That's true, Tommy. I gave my chili recipe out on the board and WAS thanked later. :D

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Xan, be aware that NyQuil doesn't have decongestant anymore. Thank the meth heads.

And I think the new troll is dumb, seeing as how it has made no attempt to disguise the (incoherent) writing style of its regular handle.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Doc and I actually found that the NyQuil for coughs is better than regular NyQuil. Otherwise, you have to deal with the process of getting a decongestant through the counter at a Walgreens or pharmacy.

8. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Duke is finally terrible. That makes me very happy.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Me, too, CradleRobber. I'm VERY excited about Maryland spanking them so far, even if they are having a down year.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Dead. To. IJAG.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Now come on. I've been dead. to. IJAG. more than once. It doesn't stop my hatred of Duke. :)

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It's my fault for smoking again; this week the first thing I did after 90-minute workouts was light a butt; I don't know why. I just did it. This is my punishment. Oh, I don't need the decongestant. This seems to be a head cold, only. But the NyQuil is taking effect, slowly, surely. Lemonade, that cool refreshing drink. We're gonna win this race! Now Norton, I know that you know that I know that you know that I want to fuck you up the ass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.