1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

strangest home remedy i've ever heard of. we always have raisins on hand at home so maybe i'll try it sometime. but maybe not.

fwiw, if it's the excruciating kind of sore throat they sell this stuff at drugstore type places called cepacol which is so powerful that it basically makes your throat go numb for a few hours. it's a strange feeling but it always works for me on the rare occasions i get those extremely painful sore throats.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Looks like his posts were removed. Who knows whether it was by him or some higher power.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I may never make it as a photographer, but I can write whole sentences that makes sense, and that warms my heart.

And sc, it's not just Clever. We have an agreement.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Dye_Pack reincarnated?

Nah! Throw the dog a bone!

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My cat would kick that dog's ass.

6. sportschick

The most bizarre thing just happened. I clicked on anything goes, and it pulled up the first page from like June.

I'm in the Twilight Zone today.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Just as long as it doesn't come from Don Johnson (shudders!)

8. sportschick

You liked what came from Don Johnson, and you know it!

9. Tommy_Dreamer

I still feel queasy just thinking about that whole situation. That was just ... just ... awful.

10. Ok great Tommy,

Will do & will work a slight rephrase as a sacrificial offering to the higher powers.

Being a Doc (M.D.) the dog recognizes the flood of baby PM's the mods must face every day from the children and how hard/thankless that job is in a place such as this board.

Moreover, the dog recognizes and relishes that he can save the real hard hitting stuff for other forums if & when needed.

Dog is at work,

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Wicked doesn't care what the doggie says about him. Take your shots, please.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

The words to Dog The Bounty Hunter's theme song just popped into my head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.