1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thank you professor. :p

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

ok, it's the hour of the pearl now. i've had a handful of m&m's and now i'm going to suck face with 2 grapefruits and go to the gym. gym at 5:27 in the a.m. on a rainy sunday.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

god, i wish it would rain here today instead of being hot as hell. and i almost wish i were headed off to the gym, but i don't, so i won't lie.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I do not wish I were going to the gym, either.

But I do wish I were going to a ballgame tomorrow. Hmm ... why do the goddamn Angels have to play at the same time as the Ducks? Fucking eh.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

reading the ignore button thread. that thing is a laugh a minute. stoob/rekoj must be reptillian.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i almost would bet he smells in real life, too.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I really do want to knwo who the hell I pissed off enough to ignore me though lol

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

never saw varsity blues buck ... but i did see the cream bikini. same chick from heroes, right?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you are missing plenty my friend. heroes is the best hour of tv i've watched since magnum PI.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

One of the local news stations had a roundtable panel talking about current events in the area this morning. One of the topics was a ban on trans fats one of the counties, made up of politicians a little to the left of Hugo Chavez, just passed. And the first one to denounce the law? A woman who was close to tipping 3 bills, and for once I'm not at all exagerating. The woman had a second chin that probably swallowed the third. Clearly she was the wrong one to talk about legislating health, even if I agreed with her.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

mrs. petty still kinda has a crush on old man magnum. and i really don't blame her.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

outstanding. if you're going to talk about turning the milk chocolate, who better to talk to than the cow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.