1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Images

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jeff, Dec 9, 2014.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

IMG_0420.JPG

Chef2, I Should Coco, Batman and 4 others like this.
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

3. Vombatus

4. Vombatus

5. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

6. Vombatus

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

When I was 12 or 13, my mom took me to this farm somewhere in Pennsylvania that had an all-ages Easter egg hunt. They had the easy ones for the little kids, where they just rolled them out on the lawn, and one in the woods for the 9-12 set that was a bit tougher.
    And then they had the one for the teenagers and adults.
    It was in a ravine, and it had rained the night before so the sides were muddy and nasty. When it was finally time to leave I needed to use a rope they'd installed on the side to climb up the side, it was so steep. Eggs were hidden in the mud, under half-buried tree branches, on the steep sides of the ravine, way down at the bottom, you name it. It was brutal. I spent an hour in there and only found two or three eggs.
    It was freaking awesome.
    We really should have more adult Easter egg hunts like that. I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat. If I ever get rich enough to own a farm or some land like that, I think I could make a killing hosting those.

HandsomeHarley likes this.
  8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Funny you mentioned this...my wife and I are going to an "adult" egg hunt this Friday. It starts at 8:30 p.m. at a local city's park. Cash, raffle tickets and coupons to local places are hidden in the eggs. Plus, we can bring beer! I can't wait!

Batman likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Is this what the "everyone gets a trophy" generation will look like in 30 years? Criminy if you have to start pinning medals on a leg you're giving entirely too many medals.

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Had to share this .... chasing Beaver in Canada. :)

11. Vombatus

I like how that ended.

[​IMG]

HC and SpeedTchr like this.
  12. Vombatus

JFC! This was a FB posting/ad.

What's the world coming to?

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted