1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Randi Rhodes attacked by rightists!!!! ... Well, maybe not

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Oct 16, 2007.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The moonbat left gets even more moonbattery.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/10/16/2007-10-16_air_america_host_randi_rhodes_wasnt_mugg.html

As evidenced by this story, Media Matters and the lefties on this board, it's quite apparent the left is cracking up.

How fun to watch!

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm just going to post a few words here so that not every response will be an insult or snarky comment (with maybe a goofy picture or two thrown in).

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Unlike righties, who tend to defend their idiotic talking heads and radio screamers to the nth degree, I'm a liberal and I think Randi Rhodes is a fucking embarassment.

I find any liberal who apes the conservative media playbook of misconstruing facts, taking things out of context to persecute people, riding red herrings, etc., to be at least as bad, if not worse, than the Limbaugh's, O'Reilly's, Hannity's, etc., they claim they had to keep with the joneses with to get on the air.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I never listened to Air America. Personally, I'd rather be mugged.

Sounds like her co-host is the one who was trying to milk Randi's fall.

But if this is incontrovertible evidence that the Left is sinking, so be it.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

To echo Bubbler, I'm a liberal but I'm not going to defend her in the least.

And ot, if you're going to chide someone like Rhodes, you might want to look at the skeletons in your own closet first, lest your hypocrisy rear its ugly head once again.

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Yep, this doesn't look good.

For most alleged muggings, there's no audio to splice and a transcript to scrub. Too bad for her.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So who initially said she was mugged or attacked?

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Like this?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

What some like old_tony fail to realize is that a vast majority of LEFTIES~ don't give a shit about Randi Rhodes, Rosie O'Donnell or Barbara Streisand.

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Damn you, Flash! Not only was I going to post a Rhoads picture, it was going to be THAT one! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, I thought of playing that card, but the guy's dead; let him RIP.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

He's the only Randi Rhoads I know.

Draft saved Draft deleted