1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ralph Kramden, he's not

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Funny stuff here. Miami man steals two buses to fulfill his dream of being a bus driver. Dude just drove around in them, doing bus driver stuff.
    He also hooked up with one passenger (a man) on the bus. Apparently, the sex bus was in for repairs.

http://www.miamiherald.com/457/story/608804.html

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

To the moon!

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

KRAMER: Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.

GEORGE: You're Batman.

KRAMER: Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door you know with my foot, you know - at the next stop.

JERRY: You kept makin' all the stops?

KRAMER: Well, people kept ringin' the bell!

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is anybody else hearing the voice of a young Eddie Murphy while reading this....

"Norton...I know you want to fuck me in the ass. And I know that you know that I know you want to fuck me in the ass. So, I'm going to bend over, and when I do .... start fuckin'"

Draft saved Draft deleted