1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raise Their Taxes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jul 21, 2011.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he made a lot of that money back by selling the treehouse technology to China.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Is that where Matt Leinart sleeps now?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The Raytheon guy's treehouse is incredible.

4. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

You don't think the kid will grow up with an inflated sense of entitlement, do you?

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

http://www.pbase.com/lowthian/image/84565354

Nicest I've ever seen was at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Part of the Dodge family. The daughter had her own house to play house in.

Sort of funny given the immensity of Meadow Brook that she'd need more space. It'd be like the Vanderbilts building a mini Breakers for the hell of it.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Twelve years from now, we'll be seeing her screaming at her mom for the dress she's wearing and whining about some unpopular girl invading her Super Sweet Sixteen party.

7. printdust

printdust New Member

I'm sure one employee lost his job over that $50,000 shit.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

I bet how the slutty Playboy model won her husband is also a conversational piece too. I'm sorry, oil company chump, Playboy model.....sickening.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

$50,000 for 170 sq. feet? That's $294 per square foot. They got snookered on that deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted