1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rain, rain, rain ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Oct 8, 2009.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

This weekend is going to suck.

There are already flood watches/warnings for most of my state, and it hasn't rained that much today. The bulk of it is supposed to come tonight (up to an inch or more) and tomorrow, with two-three inches expected.

One of our prep football games has already been pushed to Saturday night because the school's field is under water.

I'm so sick of the rain already.

2. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Shut up.

It's snowing here.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sunny and 85 here. I'll probably wear shorts when I go to the bar tonight.

Have a nice day ;D

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

5. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I hate you both right now.

6. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

It's been raining the better part of two weeks here. Most rain I have seen here in years. I like it, it's nice.

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

60 and cool here. Perfect fall evening. Got the balcony door open to let the awesomeness inside. :)

8. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Step into the hate line, Sonner. Goddamn stud.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It's just G C D.
    On the chorus, fret the extra D note on the third fret, second string. It has a droning, Gsus2 quality, but don't fret the A on the second fret, third string.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Light snow here, and through the weekend, perfect baseball playoff weather, which I will partake in Saturday, perhaps Sunday.

11. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Is it wrong that I'm jealous (of the weather. ok, and the baseball...)? It's 60 and sunny here (well, was before the sun set...).

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'm watching the radar and I'm about an hour away from getting slammed. There's a tornado watch up for the 'Plex, and a line of some big shit between Gainesville and Mineral Wells. I'll get the gust front from it in a few minutes and it'll drop temperatures 15 degrees — it's still 82 right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted