1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rage Against the Machine are back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Big deal. Tupac's been dead for a decade and he's been way more prolific than most living artists and has a 10-to-1 lead over Kurt Cobain in post-death music production.

When are NWA reuniting? or ONYX? or the Wu-Tang Clan? Tribe Called Quest anyone?

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

How come they ain't found Big and Tupac's murderers but they arrested OJ the next day? Nicole Simpson can't rap!!

3. da el g

da el g Member

I now have a reason to live

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Tribe reportedly has a new album coming out this year.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I enjoyed Tribe but the rest are pish. The same goes for Audioslave, utter rubbish.

Rage Against the Machine had real quality to them and I will be happy for their return.

The Smashing Pumpkins re-uniting doesn't excite me all that much. I have a lasting image of them rockin' out inside of a batman mask.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought Audioslave sucked donkey nuts.

Long Live Rage, however.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Wonder if Zach's residuals finally dried up, forcing he and Morello to make nice.

Either way, sleep now in the fire, Bush family.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And the news just keeps getting better. Wow.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't they be called Rage Against MTV Because Limp Bizkit Won a Video Music Award And We Didn't?

Fuck them. Hypocrites.

Draft saved Draft deleted