1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rachel griffiths

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, May 31, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

SFU, Episode 1-1: Her first scene, with Peter Krause in the airport (just before he learns that Late Nate didn't quite make it to the airport to pick him up).
    Girlfriend knows how to get her freak on, even if Brenda became a little shrewish later in the series' run.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The way you describe the test for noticing Rachel Griffiths is exactly how I was wired to find women in college, it wasn't the obvious "lookers" those were so easy to spot and the competition was fierce; I loved to find the "sleepers"; women who if you just knew where to look, were just as pretty and sexy as the obvious ones. Female athletes have always been one of my favorite groupings.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

aside from not knowing what a lady bic is, what's wrong with this?

NSFW, btw

http://www.onlygoodbits.com/mrskin/dana-delany/dana-delany-009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

For a stupid movie, that actually had several of the better nude scenes I've ever seen ... because Dana Delany was in them. The nudity turn for her was a big surprise at the time.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Rachel Griffiths has it goin' on in that JoBeth Williams kind of way.

6. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

Here's a vote for Griffiths being deceptively hot. Having seen Jacobson in person, she's much more attractive than you'd expect (either that or she was having a very good day).

Where does Annette Benning fall here? Just wondering since I just finished watching American Beauty on HBO and remembering just how good a movie it was.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

good question. bening is gorgeous, but has zero sex appeal to me. an interesting case.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Agree - Shockey - here's one - Jill Clayburgh

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

No way.

Griffiths is Ted Williams to Willaims' Mo Vaughn.

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Check out "The Grifters" for S's and G's.

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

great actress. does absolutely nothing for me, sex-appealwise.

what is this, boom, some sort of bizarre rorshach exam?

12. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Now, I normally don't fixate on one particular "part," but in Griffiths' case, I keep staring at her neck. It's either too long or too thick or . . . something. She has a Jar Jar Binks neck.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted