1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rachel griffiths

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, May 31, 2008.

1. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Not a big Rachel Griffiths guy, primarily because she annoys the shit out of me in he Rookie. Unwatchable when she's on the screen. If that would've been Laura Linney or Laura Dern or just about anyone else, I would 've liked that movie ten times as much. Then again, Dennis "ooh, I'm brooding right now" Quaid sucks in it, too.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

And he throws like a girl ...

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Yeah, stunning that a 21-year-old woman would look better than a 40-year-old.

That is some razor sharp insight.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I dunno DD, there are some pretty stunning 40 year old women out there that know how to take care of themselves.

5. Double Down

I don't doubt it for a second, Boom.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

DD, whether they're 21 and 40, the point is that Emily Van Camp is gorgeous.

7. Boom_70

As is Rachel Hunter

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Indeed.

9. Double Down

Absolutely. I watch the show and am constantly stunned with how foxy she is. I think the whole angle where it's ok for her and Justin to hook up now is gross, but she's a babe. The scene where he was teaching her how to surf was just unfair.

But the comparison is a little silly. It's like saying: "You know who is beautiful? Courtney Cox."

And then someone says, "Oh yeah, well Minka Kelly (Lyla on FNL) is way hotter."

Well no kidding.

10. Boom_70

As a side bar rumor is that Derek Jeter has linked up with Minka

11. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Rachel Griffiths has always been a personal favorite of mine ... EVEN in "The Rookie" (her bad southern accent hooked me in).
    She just seems natural to me and oozes sexuality.
    If someone gave me the opportunity to pick a celebrity to whisk away for 48 hours, she'd be on the short list because she seems average enough that we'd be able to have a good time just about anywhere, yet has a little "freak" in her to where the sex would be fantastic and uninhibited.

Not that I've thought much about it ...

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

griffiths has a killer bod, too, imo. but she's certainly a woman not suited to everyone's taste, thus the mixed reviews. different strokes, and all that.

emily vancamp, on the other hand, oh... my... god. what an absolute vision. 8) 8) 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted