1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rachael Ray -- WTF?!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 24, 2007.

1. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Hardly.
    I can't defend the Oprah comments, but I've said some plenty insensitive things when I was shitfaced...and it ain't like she dropped the "n" word. She does have a point about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Plus, she's a babe who can cook and who likes to drink. That covers a lot of sins.

2. jay_christley

jay_christley Member

Sorry, but the second item in the NYDN is far more interesting than Rachael Ray will ever be.

Kristanna Loken, "Terminator 3" fembot extraordinaire, has given a big wink and a nod to rumors that she's hooked up with Michelle Rodriguez, the "Fast and the Furious" babe whose character was recently killed off on "Lost." Asked by the Advocate interviewer Michele Kort if she and her "BloodRayne" co-star are an item, Loken giggled and said, "Just don't look upstairs, okay?… You can print it."…

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

She's not a "babe". She comes across like a screeching fishmonger's wife.

Her cooking skills are kinda rudimentary and she likes to drink. Who doesn't ?

Rachel Ray should realise that perky becomes really annoying after you turn, say, 18.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I wonder how she feels about Giada being the favorite flavor now.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Giada is better looking and her show kicks the crap out of Ray's.

Giada comes across as a class act, Ray comes across as just out of the trailer park.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I'd have hit it before I read this thread. After reading this thread, I do believe I'd hit it even harder. Brunette's always make me purr like a walrus. Brunette's with some feistiness... well, I'm officially smitten.

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

No kidding. Wowsers. Hoping they get to play a couple on the L Word so I can watch.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

This thread makes me think somebody is running low on his recreational herbs and needs to lighten up.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Boy, that bottom photo is from a year or two back. I seriously doubt she could pull that off today.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We often watch the 30 minute meals and make the recipes. Her personality can certainly be grating, but she is likeable. My wife has watched her talk show, and, from what I've overheard, it seems awful.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

she didn't miss a beat there... except red wine with fish... yuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted