1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rachael Ray: The album! The ringtones!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 21, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, I wrote than a month ago... it took her a week longer to jump the shark.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Definitely jumped the shark.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Were those in her FHM/Maxim/Stuff spread a few years back?

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Yeah

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

She's a pretty enough woman, but I don't understand her runaway success.
    She might be getting overexposed.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You know, Buck, I think a lot of it is that she's the main breakout "artist" from a hot cable station. That's what Food Network is right now, and when people think about the Food Network, they think about a) Emeril and b) Rachael Ray.

Hey, if they wanted the real knockout from the Food Network, they should've gone for Giada De Laurentiis.

[​IMG]

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I've read the threads about her, but never really bothered to look her up. But the NSFW picture on this link is pretty unbelievable, especially the one where she is "eating" a fudge bar.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I guess I just don't understand why she's become a breakout star, Shot. I don't see the appeal.
    She's pretty, but she's annoying and her food doesn't seem like anything I couldn't come up with on my own in the kitchen.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

She also has man hands. I don't get it either, Buck.

Giada is stunning though.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

She's more of a curiosity than anything else to me these days. I just shake my head over how hyperactive she is.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I had to fix my post about Rachel Ray's food ...
    '...her food doesn't seem like anything I couldn't come up with on my own in the kitchen.'

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Saw a spot on Food Network that there will be a Rachael Ray vs. Giada DeLaurentis Iron Chef America showdown in November.

Charge up your puds for maximum pounding, SJ Masturbation Nation.

Draft saved Draft deleted