1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

R.I.P.: One of our own; photog killed in crash on way to HS game

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

RIP Misty.

Condolences to your family and friends.

Please drive safe out there, everybody, especially with winter coming or, in some places, already here.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The worst case scenario for those of us who travel. Someone who makes it all the way through their careers without being in an accident on the job -- even a minor one -- is real lucky. I've been hit twice (both minor as far as my own health was concerned) on the clock, the most recent in 2003, so I hope I'm not due.

RIP.

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Yup. A friend dozed off on his way home from covering a high school game last season -- long day at the end of a long week -- and was damned lucky to limp away from a head-on collision. I've taken two trips to that same school this year, and you bet I was thinking about it on the drive home.

R.I.P., Misty.

4. Colton

Colton Active Member

Damn....

RIP, Misty.

5. Devastating.

So sad.

Rest in peace.

Draft saved Draft deleted