1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

R.I.P Cha-Cha DiGregorio

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 4, 2011.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/08/04/actress-who-played-cha-cha-in-grease-dies-at-63/?test=faces

Dance contest winner on Grease. Scorpions Girl. Tried to drive a wedge between Danny and Sandy.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

First Jeff Conaway and now her. The curse of Betty Rizzo lives.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I thought she was like 63 when she was in the movie...

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Cha Cha: They call me Cha Cha because I'm the best dancer at St. Bernadette's.
    Frenchy: With the worst reputation.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Do you all remember a show called "Where Are They Now?" on VH1? The premise of the show is self-explanatory, but they would have theme episodes and one was on the cast of "Grease."

I remember the piece they did on Charles: She worked as a sort of coach for men undergoing sex changes to become women and she would train them on how to walk, the correct posture so they could seem more "womanly." I just thought it was an unusual job for someone to partake, and thought it was cool she was helping some people get through a very daunting transition.

Draft saved Draft deleted