1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quiz: pick your '08 presidential candidate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Stretch15, Nov 30, 2007.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

If I ever have the time to go through it again, i'll post them.

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

I got a 15.0 with Chris Dodd -- pretty damn near a perfect match, which I think makes me a communist.

Lowest was Tancredo, a 2.0, which I think makes me smart.

I have to talk to Duncan Hunter this week. Think I should tell him upfront that I scored a 3.0 with him? "Mr. Hunter, a Web site said that you and I wouldn't get along that well. That being said, do you have a few minutes?"

Too bad I don't have a vote. Although I was talking to a buddy the other night, and we decided that the U.S. is so powerful, and has so much impact on the lives of just about everybody in the world, that the rest of the world should get to vote for President, too -- like, the world should get the equivalent of ten percent of the final tally, just a small slice of the pie, a little safeguard against you guys voting for a real looney tune, twice, again.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

My candidates are...

Hillary Clinton, 23.0

Chris Dodd, 22.0

John Edwards, 22.0

Dennis Kucinich, 21.0

Joe Biden, 20.0

Barack Obama, 20.0

Bill Richardson, 20.0

Mike Gravel, 16.0

Ron Paul, 10.0

Mike Huckabee, 9.0

Mitt Romney, 9.0

Rudy Giuliani, 8.0

Duncan Hunter, 6.0

Tom Tancredo, 6.0

Fred Thompson, 6.0

John McCain, 3.0

I'm disturbed that a cross-dressing, civil rights violating demagogue, a bottom-feeding panderer to our worst fears and a half-assed actor rate higher on my radar than a real hero.

Draft saved Draft deleted