1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quite possibly the greatest prank ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Magnum

Magnum Member

I got a good laugh when the young lady smacked Mr. Streeter. That was it. Too bad she didn't get to throttle the little weasel.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

First, this Amir dude is a tool. Spend your $500 on a hooker or something you'd enjoy a little more than seein a friend get humiliated.

Second, this humiliated more than one person, and the girl deserved to be in on it.

Third, Streety Birdy or whatever his name is looks like a total oaf, like the kid who will earn his living selling his sperm to the local frozen pop factory. What a tool. And the girl is way too good for him.

3. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

First of all, who the fuck uses the term "Generation Xers" anymore? That's so 1996.

And thanks for painting all of us under the age of 40 or so with one broad stroke. I'm 35. I didn't think it was funny; I thought the two guys involved are complete tools and the lady is a dumbass for wasting three years of her life on a fat dipshit who willingly goes by the name "Streety Bird."

If I'm blowing $500 dollars on a prank, I'm sure I could come up with something better than that.

4. If I'm going to spend $500 on a prank you damn well bet it will include: a midget (who may or may not be Gary Coleman), one of those morbidly obese fat chicks in a bikini (the ones who pose for those novelty greeting cards), a some sort of goo (lard, slime, or Terry Forster), a genuine faux championship wrestling belt.

Draft saved Draft deleted