1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quite Frankly celebrates one year on ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Still a Bulls fan, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Seriously, how many people out there watch it?

Release the hounds!!!!!

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Quite Frankly, ... I' don't give a damn.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Quite Frankly... ESPN would be better off showing classic Aussie Rules Football games

4. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

When's Junction Boys on again?

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

It's a shame someone at ESPN didn't transpose a couple of letters when they typed the pitch for this one. Quiet Frankly would be somewhat more tolerable.

6. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

I watch the program but not all the time. The quality of the program is totally dependent on the guests and so I check out who is on and make my decision about whether or not to watch based on the line-up for the evening.

This is hardly the worst of the ESPN original programming - - nor is it the best.

As Jerry Greene said today in the Orlando Sentinel about the show's one-year anniversary, most of us lost the "over/under".

7. Quite Frankly, that's the truth

8. tenacious_g

tenacious_g Member

Quite frankly, I miss the 3 and a half hours a day of Junction Boys promos ESPN used to run. I wish ESPN would take the time to do a little more self promotion.

And that's all I'll say about that. <--- in my best Stephen A. voice.

9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

ESPN: Form an opinion. Scream an opinion.

Hard to believe this has lasted a year. Bring back Australian Rules Football.

Draft saved Draft deleted