1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quite Frankly celebrates one year on ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Still a Bulls fan, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Seriously, how many people out there watch it?

Release the hounds!!!!!

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Quite Frankly, ... I' don't give a damn.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Quite Frankly... ESPN would be better off showing classic Aussie Rules Football games

4. Dude

Dude Active Member

When's Junction Boys on again?

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Active Member

It's a shame someone at ESPN didn't transpose a couple of letters when they typed the pitch for this one. Quiet Frankly would be somewhat more tolerable.

6. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Member

I watch the program but not all the time. The quality of the program is totally dependent on the guests and so I check out who is on and make my decision about whether or not to watch based on the line-up for the evening.

This is hardly the worst of the ESPN original programming - - nor is it the best.

As Jerry Greene said today in the Orlando Sentinel about the show's one-year anniversary, most of us lost the "over/under".

7. Quite Frankly, that's the truth

8. tenacious_g

tenacious_g Member

Quite frankly, I miss the 3 and a half hours a day of Junction Boys promos ESPN used to run. I wish ESPN would take the time to do a little more self promotion.

And that's all I'll say about that. <--- in my best Stephen A. voice.

9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

ESPN: Form an opinion. Scream an opinion.

Hard to believe this has lasted a year. Bring back Australian Rules Football.

Draft saved Draft deleted