1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quick fantasy football advice - #2 receiver

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Sep 5, 2006.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Draft Whitlock, you dumbass.

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

It's disturbing that no one has pointed out yet that Najeh Davenport makes a fine No. 2 running back.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I wouldn't touch Donte Stallworth with Chef's dick.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Shit, Ahman Green is going to be great trade fodder in a couple weeks. He'll be pretty decent.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm thinking about grabbing Marion "don't call me Butts" Barber off waviers. Any chance he becomes Dallas' feature back over Jones?

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dammit! I was just about to.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Who is better in Week 1? Nate Burleson or Donald Driver and buckdub better not come in here trying to convince me to start Driver after hearing about his man-love for Favre.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

Driver's a No. 1, Burleson a No. 2ish. But the Packers face the Bears, while the Seahawks face the Lions. Matchup favors Nate.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That is kind of what I was thinking, plus I have Hasselbeck and Jackson is not likely to play the entire game coming off of knee surgery. Though I heard Burleson was struggling with the West Coast offense, but I am a Seahawks fanboy loser, so I guess I will answer my own question and start Burleson.
    Thanks for the advice.

10. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

i would go with robert brooks or anthony morgan or brian blades.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What about Steve Largent?

Draft saved Draft deleted