1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for God

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Feb 27, 2007.

1. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Well, now I feel like an asshole.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Why is Martin an asshole?

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

So, you've got the Cubs winning in '08, right? *getting ready to dial bookie*

4. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Do you get the NFL Ticket up there? I want to watch my Browns suck well into the 22nd century.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How do you like my blog?

Are you gay?

What's for dinner?

6. When you finished Jennifer Connelly's eyebrows, did you shout, "Yes!" and dance around the room?

7. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

What do you have under there?

8. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Why, God, why?

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow...interesting response, although I gotta say I like CC's answer the best so far.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

11. My question: Why are you so good to me?

Great life, great wife, great daughter, great parents. It's halcyon days for Murci's Mafia.

Just as an aside: God, you did one heck of a job with The Soccer Moms at my gym. The way you can make so many different kinds of people so hot and nice and inspiring makes me appreciate you even more. I know you don't need my graces. I'm just saying -- really nice work.

12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the SNL skit when John Larroquette goes to heaven and Dana Carvey is an angel. I can't remember all the questions ... Who would have slept with me? What is the worst thing I ever ate (which was then amended to like the 300th worst thing)? Which of these people are still alive? (I recall Elvis and Hitler being two of the answers)

Draft saved Draft deleted