1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for the Ladies of SJC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just the facts ma am, May 7, 2012.

1. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Where do you stand on fake hair on men? As a 50 something balding guy I laugh at the sports TV personalities with wigs, dye jobs, plugs, etc. What am i missing?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You obviously are missing the vanity of those men, as well as what they think (or have been told) TV audiences want.

It's laughable at times.

3. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

4. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. I am as vain as the next guy. What I do not understand is how they could be in public looking so phony if women didn't like it. (Steven A. Smith & Skip Bayless)

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Because they're on TV and have money, so ditzy girls like them anyway for the gleam of fame around them, and so they think it's because they're attractive or funny.

It's not.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There's a Jewish temple/community center/something or other promoting an appearance with Jason Alexander in my neighborhood. Not sure what he's doing. Some talk, or appearance, or maybe a one-man play. I don't know. A small, sort of intimate affair though. And this is exactly what he's looking like these days, apparently. At least that's the picture of him on the flyer. He has hair in places he didn't before. Like, on top of his head.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Fake hair on men = insecurity = huge turnoff.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I see your ...

... and raise you

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sometimes, they just want to change their personality..

[​IMG]

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That hairpiece makes Costanza look like Newman

11. I was thinking the same thing.

12. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I don't know what it is, but I can't spot hairpieces. Even ones that are blatantly obvious to everyone else. I guess I don't know the telltale signs or I'm inattentive to people's hair.

Draft saved Draft deleted