1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about ESPN and Jets camp

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think a lot of people are going to be paying a lot closer attention to the Jets this season than in past years and it's not like the Jets are usually ignored. People want to see how this thing plays out.

I understand why ESPN is doing what it's doing, I would even go as far as to say that the Jets and Broncos are probably the two teams people are the most curious about entering this season. That said, I still think the Tebow/Jets coverage has been too much... I think the Broncos coverage has been outstanding and probably just the right amount of Peyton Manning coverage.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If you didn't know better, you'd swear the NFL was going to be a two-team league this year. Are the Jets and the Broncos going to be ESPN's NFL version of the Yankees and Red Sox?

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

At least we won't have to see them play 18 3-1/2 hour games ... though it might feel like it.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

So, how about that fight today?

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I talked to Josh Bush on the phone earlier tonight and he said it was definitely not a fight.

Draft saved Draft deleted