1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Puppy Bowl III

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Feb 4, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

This was a brilliant idea by the Animal Planet folks. Watching this is the only time when I consider going out and getting a dog.

The furry white one -- don't know the breed -- is my favorite.

2. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Why aren't you watching the game, John?

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm a flipper. I don't do mind-numbing analysis or commercials, so I flip to the puppies after each play.

4. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

This might be the single greatest thing I've ever seen...on Animal Planet. But that's great.

5. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

My wife and I pretended our dogs wanted to watch the Puppy Bowl.

They thougght thiss is the big game, today, from what they tell us.

6. My wife flipped over to this tonight so she wouldn't have to look at Peyton Manning ... I had the exact opposite reaction toward a 3-hour showing of puppies smelling each others' butts, but that's all I say cuz I'm trying hard to be more sensitive ...

In any case, the wife says the white one was a pekingnese. Hope that helps ...

7. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Because the football game was boring in comparison. When does baseball start again?

8. jambalaya

jambalaya Member

"It's the Puppy Bowl Drive of the Hour!...Gypsy goes from end to end with magnficent speed!"

Oh, Harry, where are the Phillies when you need them?

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I flipped over for a minute. If it's the one I saw, it was an American Eskimo. Same type of dog I had as a kid.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

This is just too adorable. It's cute during commercial breaks.

Draft saved Draft deleted