1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Punk flees cops, trips over pants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jan 25, 2007.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I have another "punks get what they deserve" story.

60-year old father of a friend of mine owns a construction company in Not-So-Nice Rural State Capital City. He contacts local shelters to hire those in need to clean up job sites and such. He gets a call the other night to price a job on a not-so-nice side of town.

Before getting out of his truck, he grabs, as usual, his tool belt.

Waiting inside are six young men with pipes, demanding his money and truck. "Fuck you," old man says as he pulled his claw hammer from the tool belt. "Who's first?"

One punk charges the old man. Old man gives the punk a right cross to the mouth. His hand slips inside the punk's mouth, and the old man grabs onto the punk's jaw. With the punk pretty much paralyzed, the old man begins to slam the punk's head into a brick wall -- repeatedly. Punk goes limp and falls to the ground.

"Who's next?" the old man asks.

Another punk charges with pipe in hand. Old man swings the claw hammer with his left hand, hitting Punk No. 2 in the head, killing him on the spot.

Punk No. 1 dies at the hospital.

I guess the punks didn't know the background -- or size -- of the old man. 6'7", 300, retired Army Special Forces Sergeant Major.

The old man spent the night in the hospital, lost most of the meat on his two middle fingers and four teeth from a shot from a pipe.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

This sounds like a city I'm familiar with.
    Did the story make the local paper?

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

This is clearly a case of young black men recognizing white men aren't as athletic.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Well done!

Draft saved Draft deleted