1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PTI stint ending with fireworks...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jason_whitlock, Jul 26, 2006.

1. yeah, that's me.... you got me nailed.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Jason....is your pimp hand strong? If so, ask Jay about the Ozzie situation.....

and when you dress for todays show, remind yourself that a million or so people are going to be watching you....

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Only you know for sure.

4. Marvin

Marvin Active Member

Jason - Please ask Sir Charles if he didn't think running for governor of Alabama was difficult enough that he's going to try it as a democrat.

Then ask him where I can get a t-shirt or bumper sticker.

5. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

at least for the 8 seconds (hey BYH!) it takes for people to realize that tony and mike are off and then change the channel. ;D

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

I'm probably going to catch shit for this, but I don't get that, because I don't know who that is.

Please forgive me.

7. I think he was one of the high fivers.

Either way, duck and cover.

8. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

wonder what would he say about Kobe

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Damn, I just saw Sir Charles last week. I could've given him a copy of the Whitlock column calling him a 'loudmouth bully' drunk on his own press. Not saying Jason wouldn't welcome it, I just think it would be fun.

If somebody could get Charles a copy of that column a few minutes before he goes on with Whitlock... now that would finally be a Tony-less, Wilbon-less PTI worth watching.

And while you're at it, somebody e-mail Mariotti all of Jason's posts which call him "the loudmouth guy who is afraid to go into the locker room."

I don't have a dog in these fights, I'm just rooting for good tv.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Now, is J-Dub soaping Mariotti's back an image any of us needed? I think I'm going to go throw up now.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Let's just say he is a huge Clinton Portis fan (even though he really wanted to be a huge Quentin Griffin fan).

12. barkley interview was good....really it was excellent.... unfortunately the best stuff, in my opinion, was left on the cutting room floor. the interview went 12 minutes and we could only run 6.... it's the c block of the show... the 5 good minutes went to a cycling expert who was outstanding...

barkley was well aware of the columns. he laughed it off. most of the interview is political stuff.

i might take another crack at barkley on the rome show in a couple of weeks.

Draft saved Draft deleted