1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"PTI" bashes WWL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Mar 28, 2007.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

He gets too big for his boots, asks for a massive raise, and departs for a god-forsaken show on Fox Sports Net before meekly coming back to talk radio.

2. da el g

da el g Member

please tell me you forgot the blue font

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No, I like ATH and Reali. I know, I'm in the extreme minority.

It's OK, I scratch my head when people go on and on about Kornheiser and Wilbon. Nice enough guys, but I grew up in a home where everyone yelled over everyone and interrupted everyone in an attempt to get their point across. Makes me shudder when I see them in full-fledged action.

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Absolutely. Didn't think he was ready to run the show with ATH but he's made it much more watchable than when Kellerman was there, and I love that he stayed as Stat Boy for PTI. The quick give and take he has with the two hosts is always funny.

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Shit, Reali has made me forget that Kellerman was ever there. That guy was horrible.

6. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

"NEXT TOPIC!"

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Wow, you people have hit the pipe a lot lately.

Reali an up-and-coming star?

Please, Kellerman could kick Reali's ass with seven fingers and two thumbs tied behind his back.

8. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

What made Wilbon's point even more biting was what Sportscenter led with immediately after PTI.
    Kiper-come-lately Todd McShay moved Brady Quinn up to No. 3 in his top 5 and then talked about it for 10 minutes with Sean Salisbury.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

SEATTLE IS ON THE CLOCK!!!!

10. CollegeJournalist

CollegeJournalist Active Member

ESPN is ruining the NFL for me. I could give a shit less when the draft is, when the season starts, and everything else right now. Leave it alone for a little while.

Draft saved Draft deleted