1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PSA: "My Boys" tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by gingerbread, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Thanks for warning me it's on. Now I know enough to avoid TBS for the evening. Thanks again.

2. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Do you have any toothpicks? I'd toss them, if I were you.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I've never watching this either, but for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, Sepinwall likes it, which I never would have predicted in 1,000 years.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If I ever meet a man who owns a sewing machine, I am going to poke his eyes out with toothpicks. Just warning you all.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Well, I have actually seen PJ working on the show more in the short time it was on than in the 9 years Raymond was on. But rarely at night.

And I wonder how she managed to go to Italy, wasn;t it during baseball season?

Maybe she's just a fill in like that guy the Phillies' Brett Myers went off on.

I hate to say I do like the show. I'm DVRing it now.

7. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

She has enough nights to play poker and go to the bar seemingly every night.

If she was a real sports reporter, she'd be overworked, underpaid and eating leftover cold pizza out of the refrigerator at 3 a.m. after working a 12-hour shift.

8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I've warmed to the show, if only because it's a decent portrayal of a girl with lots of guy friends. But I still scream at the tv when they completely screw up her job situations.

But my real guilty pleasure is Swingtown. Love the 70s music, the fashion, the sentimental kitsch.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm watching that now, ginger.

Grant Show is still hot, bad 70's stache and all. :)

10. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Jason Giambi is sooo into that mustache.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Beej and I were just discussing the molester stache.

It doesn't work.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Works for me.

He was the best part of Melrose Place (faint praise?)

Draft saved Draft deleted