1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PS3: Too expensive?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by murciélago, May 16, 2007.

1. Whether Blu Ray will beat HD-DVD remains to be seen. If you're right that it's a blowout, I'm surprised, but I think Microsoft supporting the HD (and I assume the XBox having that means Microsoft is sticking with that rout) will make a big difference in the long run.
    I know Sony was going to take a hit on the cost of the machines, but they had to think they would be selling more units than they are.
    It isn't a must-have item, like I'm sure they hoped.

2. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Yeah, I was never quite sure where you stood on the matter...

"Now I KNOW this is something that will interest you."
    "Price drop in a month & a half?"
    "I couldn't be more positive & happy that I made the right choice in going with the 360."
    "Get a 360 so you can play Forza."
    "(More ammo for me in my quest to convince you to get a 360, when the time comes.)"

Shut up already!! :mad: :D

3. I'm stoked about Forza2. I'll be trading in Rainbow Six for that joint. Oh yea.

I can't believe I just wrote that ... with that much enthusiasm.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Trading in Rainbow 6? As much as I suck at that game, I love it.

I suck at driving games, so Forza's not on my list. I know Huss likes those, that's why I've been pimping that to him. I won't even download the demo because I know it will be an excercise in frustration. (Downloading demos of games to try before buying. Another fantastic feature of the 360.)

And Huss, I hear ya. I'll shut up now. I'll figure out another way to make sure you jump on board. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted