1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pryor & Boeckman To Split Snaps Against Troy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Sep 17, 2008.

1. dargan

dargan Active Member

Awesome.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Every year there is a guy that seems like he has been around forever, looks like he is the guy. Quick little story about a guy that was around for a while, no intention of a threadjack just a funny story. I was having lunch with Willie Hurst, who used to play for Washington, and asked him who was the hardest hitter he had ever played against, he told me Adam Archuleta. My buddy, with quickness that was stunning, replies " That's saying something, didn't you play against Ronnie Lott?" Willie couldn't stop laughing.

3. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Actually, wasn't Leak the starter? Not that it usually works, but it has with a game manager-stud athlete combo. The problem is Ohio State's defense isn't as good as Florida's was that year.

4. dargan

dargan Active Member

Yeah, Leak was the starter. Tebow accounted for 13 TDs, five of which were passing.

Draft saved Draft deleted