1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pryor & Boeckman To Split Snaps Against Troy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Sep 17, 2008.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

False.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The score would have been closer. It would have been 35-10.

3. that's a bold prediction!

4. i know it wasn't the point, but i couldn't resist taking a shot at wannstedt. :D

(and jaypa is an empty suit to the nth power, but even he isn't as full of fail as wannstedt has repeatedly proven himself to be.)

5. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I honestly hope Ohio State goes into the game with that thinking, because I'd love to see Troy bitch-slap the Buckeyes. Don't assume it couldn't happen. Trojans have a good football team.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Would be great to see a Sunbelt team win a game like that and a two QB system could make it possible. But not this week.

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Thanks. I'm going to make a bold prediction to say you're a jackass, too.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I completely understand the sentiment regarding Wannestedt, though in reality, yes, Jay Paterno is worse, which is why he will never get the opportunity to prove despite his daddy's efforts to prop him up.

I still think Wannestedt's problem is that he is much better suited to being a coordinator. No shame in that, unless people keep giving you head coaching jobs.

9. Colton

Colton Active Member

Wait, Brook Jacoby is the head coach at Pitt now?

(running for the hills as IJAG gives chase)

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

If Pryor played the whole game, USC would have put 8 in the box and dared him to thrown.

11. skin is thin, i see, captain obvious. you said he probably wouldn't be around for much longer. well, he can't be around for much longer -- his eligibility will be up at the end of the season.

windows mojave is in your future, son.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Would Boeckman's mom then feed him chicken after the game?

Draft saved Draft deleted