1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Providence Bruins at Springfield Falcons Oct. 9

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ChrisMaza, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ChrisMaza

ChrisMaza Member

Credentialed reporter available to cover the AHL's Springfield Falcons' home opener against the Providence Bruins. Throwback game that's part of the AHL's 75th anniversary celebration.
    Also available that Sunday, Oct. 10 for the Falcons vs. Charlotte in Springfield.

If you'd like to know more about me and my work, visit http://chrismaza.webs.com

2. ChrisMaza

ChrisMaza Member

No longer available Oct. 10, but still available for the Saturday game against Providence on Oct. 9.

3. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Chris, if you're going to do this every game, I suggest you just contact the one newspaper who covers each team directly, rather than wait here for any kind of response. As a routine freelancer, it would help your chances dramatically.

Then again, as a routine freelancer, I can tell you there's very little interest in regular season AHL games.

4. ChrisMaza

ChrisMaza Member

Thanks for the feedback.
    I wasn't planning on doing this for every game. I thought there might be a little bit more of a chance with it being opening weekend.
    The last thing I want to do is put everyone off.

Draft saved Draft deleted