1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prosper

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Mar 12, 2007.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Many of you may have heard of Prosper.com, given that it was Time's 2006 Web Site of the Year, but I pass along this heads-up anyway. It has served me well as a source of lower-interest-rate credit as well as an investment tool. Basically it's e-Bay for loans, individuals funded by groups of other individuals at rates determined by the market. It's legit, so give it a try if you are inclined to do such a thing.

Overview: https://www.prosper.com/public/about/

(Just to clarify, I am not affiliated with Prosper other than in my capacity as a consumer of its products. I am just an advocate for it because it has the potential to improve your financial position if you use it correctly.)

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I know Prosper well.

It's the sister Web site to another that sells similar stuff. Its called Live Long And.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Are all loans for 3 years? I've never heard of the site. Sounds like a great idea.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

That is correct. The term is three years for every loan.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Holy crap, I thought for a minute this was a thread about the little town north of Plano. (Home of Deion Sanders.)

Draft saved Draft deleted