1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prosecutors being hunted down in Texas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Oh, the cartels don't even carry guns do they? They're just a bunch of gay activists who the bigots accuse of trafficking drugs to fund their legal attack. OK....is that your definition of facts?

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

What?

3. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Just playing off a previous statement about cartels and guns. Of course, you'd defend the cartels as you would gay activists...

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

nah he's defending gay commie lesbian mooslim death squads.

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

You'll need to show me where on this thread I've defended cartels, guns, gay activists or cartels of gay gun activists.

What motive in the specific case of these particular killings would the Mexican cartels have?

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The kind of thinking that tells us we should go after Mexican cartels when the evidence is that the Aryan Brotherhood is behind the killings is what led us to war in Iraq.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Liberal solidarity and the desire to end Christianity and capitalism as we know it. I mean, duh.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somebody uses some common sense and it completely wrecks DEDW's brain.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Between the Mexican drug cartels and neo-Nazi skinheads in an evil-and-twisted derby, it's six'o one, half a dozen of the other and pick 'em as far as I'm concerned. *

In any case let's hope whoever did it is quickly caught, quickly tried, and quickly executed.

*-- "Charlie Wilson's War"-jack.

10. Here me roar

Here me roar Guest

And why Arab-looking people were taken into custody after a white guy blew up the Oklahoma City federal building.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Maybe things will cool down if we put Cleveland State on probation.

12. BenPoquette

BenPoquette Active Member

Please show me one scintilla of evidence that links the Aryan Brotherhood to these killings. Shouldn't be hard since you have stated this as fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.