1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Project Runway

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lugnuts, Nov 14, 2007.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

It took me three viewing before I finally caught the entire episode. Kept getting interrupted. I was SOOOOOO hoping Christian was a goner. Oh well.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I like Christian's stuff designwise. He's a little twit though.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'm sorry folks but this show just makes me want to crap bullets. Anorexic City, it is. However, my crap session and anorexia have nothing to do with each other.

It gets worse when they actually inject their personalities into it.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

SPIT-MARKING? SERIOUSLY? SPIT-MARKING???

You can NOT spit on someone's clothing!!!

Anyway, that being said, I liked Elisa's more than I thought I would from the drawing. And I think I hate Carmen.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The diva quotient on this show is higher than in seasons past.

You could tell Simone was history. But as I said last night while I was watching the show, at least give the gang a "free" challenge at the start, let them swim for at least a week.

Double Down, I think Jeffrey was just a lousy person. That's my opinion. If he'd ever talked to my mama the way he did to Angela's, I'd have ripped that tattoo off the Chinless One's neck, no questions asked. Maybe Angela sucked, but don't act that way to her mother, for crying out loud.

And last season's older redhead with the henpecked wuss husband was bad.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com

7. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

My favorite bartender at my local pub is one of the contestants. Kevin -- funky facial hair, wears all black and a chain that hangs from his pocket. I knew his "real" job was designing jeans (think he had a line with Vic Secret last summer), but didn't know he was in the show until last week. He comes from a New Jersey family of Sicilian tailors and seamstresses and is VERY hetero.
    While he won't share details, he did tell us to show up next Wednesday. He'll be bartending -- his shifts are still Wed., and Friday -- and ....

SORT OF A SPOILER ....

... he promised we won't go home disappointed for at least a few more weeks.
    There were an awful lot of shots being consumed in his honor last Wednesday while he was behind the bar.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Gingerbread, that is so COOL!!!

Double Down, you're on crack. ;D Jeffrey totally cheated last year. He had his staff finish his seams. Finishing seams is the most time-consuming PITA of sewing. It would be impossible for one person to finish every seam on an entire collection by himself in the timeframe they had.

Re: Wednesday's show. Gotta love Kors. "Cousin It" and "Facts of Life" comments had me almost peeing in my pants.

9. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

My girlfriend has me hooked on this show now. but it will be the only dose of reality tv i watch

10. Finally catching up on the show tonight thanks to Bravo's ad nauseam replays of its shows.

The fat guy who can't run is quite likeable.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yay! Hot male models!!!

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The French-Stewart-looking-guy had pants with a crotch hanging down to his knees. Gross.

Christian's jacket was hideous, but his shirt was nice.

Carmen's, however, was a walking disaster.

Draft saved Draft deleted