1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Project Runway 2009

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Aug 20, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I know Epperson's good, and someone above said he's apparently a nice guy too. But I just can't handle much of him. I don't know why...just rubs me the wrong way.

Althea is good, but for whatever reason is background to me. She doesn't get featured a lot. I do like Carol Hannah and Irina and Shirin.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch this to the end?

Forced myself to get through it...no surprises at the conclusion. Ijag really called it.

Seemed like a much better show when it was on Bravo, altho I know that's probably my annoyance at the switch to Lifetime.

3. J-School Blue

J-School Blue Member

I don't think it was so much the move to Bravo as the move to LA that hurt this season. The revolving panel made the judging really irregular. Also, there were a bizarre amount of one-day challenges, which I'm sure contributed to the blah-ness of a lot of the work. I'm sure Ra'mon and Epperson (really wish I could've seen their collections) would've stayed longer if there'd been less one-day BS.

Supposedly they're back in New York next year. I suspect this'll fix many of this season's problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted