1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Project Runway 2009

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Aug 20, 2009.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

We're back!

Now if only I can find the Lifetime channel.

Is there a Project Runway All-Star show preceding the first episode tonight? I am lost.

This and Top Chef in the same week!

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

There is an all-star show preceding tonight's debut. I'm DVRing both as I have to go to my old apartment and finish the cleaning before officially moving out tomorrow.

3. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Don't forget about the half-hour spinoff, Models of the Runway, which will air right after the parent show.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Some cool stuff in this group, and the right person went home (altho I'm surprised they didn't keep her as the token loon whom people love to hate).

Really loved the all-star show, great idea.

Best thing about new Lifetime locale: no commercials for Real Atlanta Housewives!

5. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I'm not watching, but future Mrs. Rhody loves the show.
    On my DVR guide, it says tonight's episode "Welcome to Los Angeles" isn't new ... what's up with that?

6. imjustagirl

Because it aired last night?

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I DVR'd it - haven't watched yet. Was the all-star show worth it? Because I forgot to record that. How about the model show?

8. imjustagirl

I'm watching Top Chef now, then the all-star show, then PR. I didn't tape the models show because I just didn't care. I'll let you know what I think about the all-star show when I see it.

9. Lugnuts

Great! Thanks!

I've never watched Top Chef until the other night... It's the same doggone show as Project Runway! ;D Right down to the cutaways.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The All-Star show was great...fun to see what some of these folks are doing. Didn't agree with the winner, but it's a good show.

Skipped the model show, they should put those girls on Top Chef and make them eat!

11. imjustagirl

Ack, Santino. How I despise him.

They couldn't get my little hottie Nick Verreos back? Come on!

12. Lugnuts

I liked straight Robert from Season 1. Can't remember his last name. He was pretty cute.

Draft saved Draft deleted