1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profile pics

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by greenlantern, Jul 10, 2008.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I change mine frequently, but usually the image has something to do with the fact that I am a fanboi of the Dallas, Chicago and Boston pro teams. Often a retro logo, but sometimes a pic.

This week I'm in Kansas, which reminds me of Kansas City and Buck O'Neil. I'm very proud of the Cubs for making him the first African-American MLB coach, even though that was far from being his greatest achievement.

2. Overrated

Overrated Guest

My avatar is a picture of Homer Simpson pointing a gun at you.

3. jps

jps Active Member

isn't "what would joe rogan do?" the question you all ask before you do anything? is it really only me?

4. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

My avatar? Captain Avatar. Sometimes I take things too literally.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

My avatar pic indicates I'm hungry.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

My avatar indicates that Doug Melvin is my personal quasi-homoerotic hero

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Apparently.

Or, you could just post on the Battlestar Galatica thread.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I've got to ask, because I've seen his name on this site before (and even though I'm in the midst of a Rok-esque moment on this thread), who the hell is Doug Melvin? Is he a GM? I feel like I know this name. Though, I'd rather post-pad than use The Google.

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Although I change it up often, at the moment the avatar is from Death Proof as is my quote. It's one of my favorite movies, and it doesn't hurt I'm a big Kurt Russell fan, as he holds four of my top 10 movie roles of all time.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

No great cipher for me. I'm a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (avatar), and Shaun of the Dead (quote, from said movie's poster). Hi, I'm Killick, and I'm a geek. Hi, Killick.

11. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Mine's sort of self-explanatory right now. I hope it makes you all thirsty. :D

12. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

I got nothin'

Draft saved Draft deleted