1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Professional wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

DAMN!

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, that's just stupid. You know Trump isn't going to shave his head.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

It'd almost be better knowing that, because you know McMahon's going to get his, and that's always fun.

4. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

So just who was the Hummer driver, anyway? We *STILL* don't know! It seriously keeps me up at night.

5. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Apparently, they had never decided who was going to be the driver ... they just were winging it as they went along, hoping that they'd eventually sign a big name away from WWE and have him be the driver. Eventually, they just dropped it, just like the mystery of who the father of Stacy Keibler's baby was? Ric or David Flair? Yeah, I don't miss those days of WCW either.

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I remember that Rikishi came out during one RAW segment and told Austin he was the hummer driver and did it because he thought he and the other wrestlers of Samoan descent were getting held back because of Stone Cold.

Then later (and, yes, I'm sure this was made up on the fly) Triple H attacks Austin in another RAW and claims that he masterminded the whole thing. I don't think they ever denied Rickishi was the driver, though.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I was the father of Stacy's baby!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That whole angle with Rikishi was so fucking retarded.

8. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

No, you're thinking of two separate angles.

The Hummer Driver was in WCW. Nash was in a limo and ready to drive away when a hummer crashed into the side and left him for dead. It was somebody who was in league with the Macho Man.

The angle with Rikishi was in the WWF where somebody ran over Austin at Survivor Series in a car. Rikishi said it was he who had done it, and he did it for the Rock (who is Rikishi's cousin or something).

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Now that Dusty's confirmed for the WWE HOF, who should join him in the HOF class of 2007?

10. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Dusty's birth mark?

11. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Best sploch in wrestling! In WWE terms, where's Boogyman to eat that sploch off his stomach like he did to that lame mole on Jillian's face?

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Damn, you're a lucky man. Nice, Gimpy! Isn't she bi?

Draft saved Draft deleted