1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profanity filled Wal-Mart rant......part 3,193

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

So, I go out to my local Wal-Mart to pick up a few things.

I go down the frozen food aisle, and I see a mother, and her lovely 14-year old retarded kid standing right smack-ass in the middle of the aisle.

I approach them, politlely say, "Excuse me", and what does this fat little ingrate do??????

He looks at me, backs his fat-ass right into my cart, catching my right hand (or for you surgery buffs........my cuttin' hand!) in between the cart and the freezer handle where the frozen peas are......damn near amputated my right pinky finger.

So, I gather the rest of my items, go up to pay.......have a pretty good-size cart full......start them onto the conveyor for Pedro to ring me up......I get HALF MY FUCKING CART UNLOADED.........."Sorry man, I'm going on break."

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

So, he then reaches up, clicks off the little light above his register, finishes ringing up 319 boxes of ramen for Dum Phat Phuc......and scoots on his way.

How I have not developed into a full-fledged tourettes syndrome lunatic by going to this fucking store, I will never know.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I can feel your anger. It makes you stronger, gives you focus.

:D :D :D

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You deserve it for going to Wal-Mart.

4. Doesn't that little bastard know only you are allowed to amputate your appendages?

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You beat me to it

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

What were you wearing?

7. Jay August

Jay August Member

Customer service there always kills me.

I've never worked there, but I don't think it's important to the company. Why would it be? Wal-Mart has a strangle-hold on the discount retail market. The suits know it. We know it. But we go because it's so much effin' cheaper than anywhere else. They have us by the sack. They know we won't go elsewhere, so it doesn't matter if we get treated like garbage.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Nice cross-thread.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

One time (back when I shopped at Wal-Mart), they did the same thing with the cashier, sent her on break while I was unloading my stuff. I walked over to the head cashier to ask why they didn't wait until the people in line were through because that was really rude, and she said soemthing about how they had to take their breaks on time. I pushed my cart up beside her and told her my groceries would need to be restocked.

I've never done anything like that before or since. I was just so angry at that bullshit.

10. snuffy2

snuffy2 Member

All us chickens pecking at the leavings on the ground.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Last month I bought replacement shaver heads/blades at Wal-Mart.

Cashier neglected to ring it up. And I didn't point out her mistake. And I wouldn't tomorrow, either. Or the next day.

Normally I am honest about such things.

But a few months ago Wal-Mart refused to let me return a $100 piece of software I mistakenly bought (even though I returned it immediately and told them I was willing to buy the $199 correct version).

So the $24 I got back on the shaver heads/blades means I still have $76 to go before we are even.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did y'all open it? Yew cain't take it back ifin it's opened.

Draft saved Draft deleted