1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Producer--Toronto, CBC, Hockey Night in Canada

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by DGRollins, Aug 2, 2007.

1. DGRollins

DGRollins Member

Just saw this one...It's just a tad bit outside my qualifications ;) so I thought I'd share:

Television Network Sports requires a Producer. The Producer will be assigned to Hockey Night in Canada.

Plans, conceives, organizes, and/or develops the production and realization of a program segment, program, or series. Work must adhere to CBC journalistic and/or program policies, standards and practices and the Producer is ultimately responsible for ensuring that this occurs. Nevertheless, there is wide latitude for initiative, independent judgement and creativity. There is a regular and ongoing requirement to co-ordinate the work of others.

http://www.mediajobsearchcanada.com/job_view.asp?jobID=549

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

If I had any television production experience, I'd be all over this job faster than Lindsay Lohan's lips on a bottle of Jack Daniels.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Nevermind. This is the job board. This seems like a nice job for someone with ample experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted