1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Procrastinators of the world unite -- tomorrow

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That's what I was thinking.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

No, I really meant he was right. I'm not that girl. If I were that girl, the head would have stopped the day I got the ring on my finger. As it was, it didn't really start until I had the ring on my finger. :)

3. Clever username

Three letters come to mind, two from the top row of the keyboard, one from the bottom row.

4. Just remember, pup, if you're not in the mood that's the easiest and quickest way to get him off your back, so to speak. :) And Doc, send flowers at her work and give her cards for no reason. That's the extent of my marriage advice.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh kiss it. How long have we interacted around here? And how open am I? I'll post just about anything except my real name and where I worked when I was in sports media. :D :) ;D

6. Clever username

I have two bits of advice, though they're really an either/or combo: 1. Don't do it. 2. Run.

I keed. I keed.

7. I'm totally lost. It's too late for quizzes and thinking ...

8. Clever username

TMI is to what I was referring.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You had your chance to lure UT to Spain and you blew it. No use crying about it now. :D

10. Clever username

She would have left me in Madrid anyway

11. I've been longing for a night to myself for a while and now that I have it I miss the brood.

12. Clever username

That would imply she left the airport with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted