1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prison Break rocks ... spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pilot, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I watched season one in about a week last month and now I'm hooked on the new season. I haven't seen anyone talking about it on here, so I thought I'd start a thread.

Any thoughts on tonight's episode?

I saw the hotel thing coming, but not exactly like that. They've pulled that same bait and switch about 150 times. It was still pretty cool though.

I didn't see the brothers ditching Bellick though, nor the girl grabbing the gun. She'd seen how bad ass these guys were ... did she really think that was going to end well?

As much as I like T-Bag, I damn near had to change the station when he was working it with the girl.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

I saw parts of the first season and always enjoyed it. I figured the show would get better once they got out of jail, only because the writers could get more creative.

I saw last week's episode, but I'm working tonight.

3. joe

joe Active Member

Yeah, T-Bag. Tell me how a guy with one working hand gets away from a guy 50 pounds heavier who happens to be swinging an iron. Not fucking likely. Also not likely that the dudes keep having all these confrontations along the roadside without ANYONE ever driving by. I'll suspend disbelief, but, come on, don't insult me like that. Of course, I'll continue to watch, too.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

T-Bag is a bad Mo-fo, alright? He doesn't need a gun, he doesn't need a screwdriver, he doesn'ty need an iron and he sure as shit doesn't need a hand. Really though, the thing T-Bag always seems to have on his side is a complete and total willingness to kill someone however possible. I doubt the iron guy would really have tried to kill him, just screw him up a little bit. T-Bag on the other hand ... er ... side wasn't playin' around.

His hand is pretty damn weird though. That vet hooked it back on like he was plugging in a Playstation. I thought he moved it a bit a couple episodes ago, but I haven't seen it even twitch since then.

5. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

Likelihood? ya'll dealing with that kinda shit when you watch Prison Break? Please, this show has gotten so absurd. Past season 1 absurb and leaps over any 24 absurdities. It's entertaining, yeah, but there's so much stuff here's that just out of the realm of believability, that it's not even worth complaining about.

Holly could get it something fierce.

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

AND:

the first five minutes of this season look like a NICE shark jump.

Awesome show while it lasted.

Draft saved Draft deleted