1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prison Break question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Feb 20, 2007.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if it's been picked up for a third season? It sure looks like they're headed to a conclusion at the end of this season and, as much as I love the show, I think it would be great if it had a proper ending this year.

I just don't know how they could fill out any more seasons with them on the run and trying to bring down the President. My feeling is, if they end it this season, it will have been an exciting show that ran its proper course and felt more like an epic movie than a TV series.

Anyone else still watching?

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I watch, but I'm behind an episode. I loved most of last season. This year so far ... it's getting better. I was on the verge of giving up about midway through, but it has rallied since then, I think.

I would think it'd be pretty hard to keep it up for another year or two after this one, though I haven't heard anything.

3. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

Great show...One of my favorites. Assuming ratings are good, why wouldn't they bring it back? Those guys could run forever. Didn't the Fugitive have a pretty lengthy tenure?

4. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

damn, i forgot about the Fugitive. cause like everyone else, i was thinking Prison Break should end this year.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Prison Break, with chicks? http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3id43663c7eb7ece8e7e7149bda7d644d6

Fox is looking to expand its primetime prison population with a spinoff from "Prison Break."

Tentatively titled "Prison Break: Cherry Hill," the potential new series would be set at a women's prison and center on Molly, a new regular character that will be introduced on "Prison" later this season

6. NDub

NDub Guest

I don't want to sound sexist....but, c'mon.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

As long as there are plenty of shower scenes, I'm in.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

My Prison Break question is this. Why has Michael put on about 15-20 pounds this season?

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

This is only the second season? Seems like it's been on for about 5 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted